John Henry’s Marina is located inside Pender Harbour, in historic Hospital Bay.
The marina is an ideal waypoint for mariners traveling north to visit Princess Louisa Inlet, Desolation Sound, the Broughtons, or points further north. We accommodate transient vessels to a maximum of 150 ft. Our 2,300 lineal feet, includes 40 slips, ranging in size from 15 to 70 feet, plus a long, 400 lineal foot dock suitable for large vessels. One end of our long dock includes space for floatplane arrivals and departures.
- Clean washrooms & hot showers
- Complimentary WiFi
- Self-serve coin-operated laundry
- Garbage & recycling bins nearby
- Large on-site general store (with groceries, dairy & eggs, propane, gifts), seasonal Café, Ice Cream Cones and much more
- Canada Post Office
- Moorage available (advance reservations strongly recommended during the summer months)
- Marine fuel dock with gas and diesel – $.03 per litre discount available to moorage guests.
Book Now Tips
• Our modified Accommodation booking engine will capture Moorage Bookings when you click “Book Moorage”
• “Room Search” here means you’re searching for available moorage slips
• Enter your preferred dates
• Adults – always leave as “1”
• Bedrooms – ignore
• Answer all the questions. The system charges a nominal $1.00 booking fee/night for your reservation.
Email Reservations Requests to:
Moorage is available year-round. A limited amount of annual & seasonal moorage is available (direct inquiries to: Allyson at johnhenrys dot ca).
Reservations (especially during July & August) are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
When you’re near the entrance to Pender Harbour, please hail us on 66A for your slip assignment.
Vessel Check-in: From 1:00pm
Vessel Check-out: By 12:00pm
Transient Moorage Rates
30 AMP or 50 AMP
30 AMP $12.50 per night All boat sizes
50 AMP $17.50 per night All boat sizes
+ 5% GST on all rates
Transient Moorage Cancellation Policy
Cancellations for transient moorage reservations must be made by 24 hours prior to arrival (no later than 3pm the day prior).
On the day of arrival transient moorage reservations will be held until 3pm. If you have not arrived and by 3pm you’ve not confirmed your expected arrival time, your reserved space may be given to another vessel, if we have a waitlist.
No shows are subject to a cancellation fee equal to the moorage & power fees for your first night, plus taxes. Reservations for subsequent days will also be automatically canceled.